“Cocktails in The Gardens” is just days away, and the folks at Imperial Catering have shared their seafood inspired menu for the season’s first event. “Surf on the Turf” will kick off at 5:30 p.m. Members of The Gardens are granted free admission, while general admission tickets can be purchased online or at the door for $15. A new addition this season is our VIP area, which will offer an expanded menu and drink selection. Your ticket grants you this magnificent spread from Imperial Catering:
– Skewered Shrimp w/ Asian Soy Glaze
– Smoked Tuna Cakes w/ Lemon Thyme Aioli
– Stuffed Mushroom Caps w/ Blue Crab Mornay
– Avocado Mousse w/ Crostini
– Mini Fried Green Tomatoes w/ West Indies Salad
– Smoked Salmon Dip w/ Toast Points
– Grilled Focaccia Crostini w/ Basil Cod w/ Infused Lemon Oil
– Sugar Cookie topped w/ Balsamic Glazed Strawberries, Kiwi, Lemon Curd
Not enough? For $25, you’ll be granted VIP access – exclusive access to the best view of The Hill Garden (only 100 tickets available), an expanded cash bar and this expanded menu from Imperial Catering:
– Pre-sliced Grilled Beef Tenderloin w/ Cocktail Rolls and Sauces
– Chef Assisted Crab Cakes w/ Romelaude Sauce
– Fresh Fruit Skewered
– Assorted Cheese Tray w/ Crackers
– Warm Artichoke Dip w/ Crostini
Decor by Kristi will help turn The Hill Garden into a beach inspired affair. Tablecloths in aqua blue and flowers in tropical colors (neon green, barbie pink, blue, and electric orange) will accent “Surf on the Turf,” an evening to remember.
Visitors to The Gardens will also have an opportunity to take part in our Planting Station, where they can plant and grow their own Zinnias (a plant that will change at each of the three events).
We’re eager to meet and greet you at The Hill Garden on August 11, 2011 from 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Join us for one of Birmingham’s premier social events for young professionals and music lovers! Jon Black and War Jacket will provide the evening’s soundtrack.